3/15/2010

Help, I Have Done It Again



Today, I went to the gym and shopped for a long while. I got a bow ring and a leopard jacket which I will show on my blog soon! That took about ten minutes while the other hours I spent proved to be quite unsuccessful. Could not find the books I wanted, office supplies, the Essie nail polish I wanted. Besides, a shopping trip never feels successful to me if I did not buy a dress/skirt or shoes. Sigh.

I will take a fast on internet by the way. Whenever I feel something has impacted me negatively, I distance myself away from it. It will no doubt be difficult. The internet is such a great way for escape and connection with those who enjoy the same passions as I do. But it came to a point where it distracted my own life too much and made me slack on my schoolwork. I will only use it on weekdays for school and e-mail. As for the weekend, I will spend a max of an hour every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So see you guys this weekend!

Good luck on life! I am starting a new quarter tomorrow!

No comments: