4/10/2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...












Oops! I seemed to have forgotten all about posting on this blog! ...Not that anyone cares...However, I have taken more pictures of my outfits lately so they are waiting to be posted.

Okay, so three new favorite things. The nail polish seen here by American Apparel in Office and this amazing sweater from UO. Its motorcycle like details complete my life. Also is my sheer polka dot tights I've been wanting to get for forever. Love love love!

That is all :) Hope your weekend has been fabulous! I have successfully accomplished getting no homework done, made 15 crazy videos with my bff, met kind strangers, got my nails done, and most importantly, I have been reinspired to keep staying strong to save money for an SLR that I desperately need.

P.S. Check out my tumblr! I update this all the time with pictures that inspire me, give me ideas or they are just aesthetically pleasing.

xoxo

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Love your jacket! Check out my blog
www.thingsonhangers.com